IT environments are constantly changing, and it is impossible to track changes and correlate the events using legacy techniques. Manual processing of massive amount of dynamic data across the stacks to identify patterns, anomalies, and predicting capacity requirements or predicting failures in infrastructure, is almost impossible. This poses tremendous business risks and hindrance to business innovation.
FixStream is an AI platform for IT Operations (AIOps) that combines the power of machine learning with the ability to auto-discover and correlate compute, network and storage entities with business applications. FixStream's artificial intelligence quickly predicts infrastructure issues across an enterprise’s entire hybrid IT stack. With its machine learning (ML) algorithms and advanced multi-layer correlation across on-prem, virtualized and cloud infrastructure, FixStream can rapidly identify business impacting infrastructure issues in minutes instead of hours.
FixStream provides an out-of-the-box connector with Cherwell Service Management platform that allows for:
- Agentless auto-discovery of all physical, logical entities across on-prem datacenters and cloud
- Auto-discovery of business applications
- Accurate, real time inventory
- Topology mapping
- Data explorer
- Application mapping to Infrastructure
- Contextual overlay of faults, performance thresholds, alerts, logs, tickets across each discovered application
- Network and server monitoring
- Time-series event correlation
- Event suppression
- Server Capacity prediction
- Pattern analysis and incident prediction
- Dynamic thresholding and multivariate anomaly detection